Here at Concrete Resurfacing Las Vegas, we’re committed to getting the job done for as many people as possible in the Nevada area. That means we don’t just offer our services to Las Vegas, but also to the following areas:
- Summerlin, NV
- South Summerlin, NV
- North Las Vegas, NV
- Winchester, NV
- Sunrise Manor, NV
- Paradise, NV
- Henderson, NV
- Spring Valley, NV
- Enterprise, NV
- Boulder City, NV
- Silverado Ranch
- Whitney Ranch
- Anthem, NV
- Green Valley, NV
- Rhodes Ranch, NV
Our team of skilled experts specializes in the following areas:
- Stained Concrete – Perfect for people looking to spruce up their concrete floors, concrete staining can be applied to both new and existing concrete. Stains come in two forms – acid and water-based – that can deliver a range of styles and colors.
- Stamped Concrete – Stamped concrete is a fun way to add design and patterns to your concrete floors and can also be a way to mimic other flooring materials like hardwood and stone on any of your concrete floors. It can be done on new concrete floors or can be applied as an overlay to existing concrete floors.
- Spray Texture – Also known as a knockdown texture or finish, it can be a great upgrade to a newly resurfaced pool deck. Not only does it create a unique design for your deck, but it can also help in slip-resistance and in maintaining a low temperature to always keep the pool deck cool.
- Epoxy Flooring – While epoxy is more commonly used in commercial settings, it is also a popular choice for garages and basements because of the great durability and strength it offers. It is also a relatively affordable flooring choice for people on a budget.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic – Also known as “chip floors”, a polyurea polyaspartic coating creates a flooring for your garage with great weather-resistance, durability, and longevity. It is also a cost-effective option that only takes up to 5 hours to install.
- Polished concrete – If you’re looking for a decorative concrete technique that embraces minimalism and simplicity, concrete polishing is the way to go. It is a relatively simple technique that delivers big results in the form of glossy and smooth floors.