Skinny dipping, night swimming, and pool parties are just some of the activities that we love to do to beat the heat, relax, and bond with our family and friends. No wonder most residential and commercial areas are now investing in swimming pools as sources of leisure and entertainment. However, owning a swimming pool entails a huge responsibility as to maintaining its quality and overall appearance. With the various pool repair services available in the market, weighing your options and determining the best renovation for your pool is proven to be tight and stressful.
Las Vegas Pool Plastering is a practical choice for most pool owners when considering cost and features. Over the years, pool plastering did not have significant changes as far as the method and application are concerned. What has evolved is the diversity of products that are incorporated into the process. White plaster is the most common and most favored color for the swimming pool because it reflects the bluish sky and provides different vibes in your pool water, depending on the daily weather condition.
Nevertheless, permanent vulnerability to the harmful elements and pool chemicals may cause surface damage and discoloration. Hence, occasional repainting and replastering, even pool repair, will be required in the long run to maintain its quality.
Pool Plastering: Drawbacks
- As pool plaster crumbles, the risk of roughness increases. Quartz and pebble plaster becomes coarse with duration.
- Any considerable substantial pool movement can generate leaks and surface fractures.
- Pool Plastering may provide minimal protection against discolorations and blemishes, despite recent plaster application
- Algae formulate to the porous exterior
- Requires massive chemical application at all times
- Sensitive pool surface. It becomes dull when stained or damaged.
- Extreme sensitivity to mistaken pool water mixture, plaster surface easily hazarded.
- Varies and depends on water chemistry, maintenance regime, plaster mix, and application technique. The average is 5–7 years.
- Pool Plastering requires high maintenance and attention that will lead to constant pool repair in the long run
- Lasts for 5-7 years if installed flawlessly
Glasscoat Pool Resurfacing Las Vegas NV: Alternative to Pool Plastering
Pool water is supplemented with essential chemicals to keep your swimming pool clean and sterile. Yet considering all the positive effects it produces, these same disruptive chemicals attack bacteria and algae, simultaneously damaging your pool surface.
Glasscoat pool resurfacing in Las Vegas NV has a unique distinction. It is static to these hazardous chemicals, making it the most suitable material for a pool surfacing. Rest assured that you have a gorgeous-looking, low-upkeep, and penny-wise family or commercial pool for subsequent years. Glasscoat offers incredible firmness and durability in contrast to conventional plaster, pebble, quartz, tiles, and offers considerably lower preservation and operational expenses.
Glasscoat Las Vegas NV: Features and Benefits
Over the past three decades, Glasscoat is the material that streamlined pool refinishing. It is a specialized, robust, glass-fiber imbued polymer coating applied using up-to-date spray equipment and other relevant tools. It is no different from a protective armor that seals, safeguards, and resists. Glasscoat is a handy watertight amalgam that can be smeared to steel, concrete, fiberglass, and painted exteriors. It produces a brilliant, glimmering appearance and lastingly relieves a dull, obscure appearance. It spontaneously enhances the aesthetic appeal of pools.
Glasscoat is the ideal solution for premium pool resurfacing. It eradicates splinterings, leaks, uneven surfaces, blemish, algae, spalling, and splattering. It is supported by a 2-year warranty and is assured to withstand and exceed other resurfacing materials, including pebble, quartz, PVC, and tiles. Glasscoat requires implicitly no occasional upkeep and is highly resistant to the detrimental impacts brought by pool chemicals. It will certainly keep your pool in a natural and welcoming state for years ahead.
Other Glasscoat Specialties and Advantages Include:
- Structural integrity restores breaches and leaks. Corrosion-free, waterproof, wear and tear-resistant
- Highly durable, resilient and crack-bridging characteristics
- An excellent supplement to concrete and fiberglass
- Longer life expectancy and better warranty than cement-based commodities; 20-year average service period expected
- Practically no periodic upkeep and does not entail occasional refinishing
- Long-lasting aesthetics
Get In Touch!
Pool Plastering Las Vegas NV is famous for its outstanding craftsmanship and customer-centered dedication. We provide custom concrete and pool resurfacing solutions and alternatives that combine style and artistry to deliver your desired outcome. For more than 20 years in the league, our team of skilled installers has taken great pride and confidence in providing the best pool plastering and glass coat installation on both residential and commercial pool surfaces.
If you want trustworthy Las Vegas pool plastering and resurfacing services that care about your renovation plans as much as you do, then have your consultation scheduled to find out if we are your perfect partner for your next project.